Friday, July 26, 2013

About me…

Well, nothing new…I’m OCD, have to be organized, have to have the house clean, have to have a list, have to be one step ahead of the game.  HAVE to be…which is why I haven’t blogged in a month…I’ve got too much going on and can’t focus…I’d really love to be able to sit down and just write this every day…write something, leave a note, share a smiley, write a short story…but I can’t…I’m at war with myself.  I.NEED.CONTROL.!!!  Which, if I’m ever going to finish that book I started that you all have told me to write, I need to lose some control!  You know the old saying, “Truth is stranger than fiction.”?…yeah, well, hmmmmm!!! Flirt male 

I’m loving on my boys, missing the daddy and hoping that soon, SO soon, I will have some control back in my life…

Until then, I will continue being…

  • the chef
  • the dishwasher
  • the butt wiper
  • the play mate
  • the disciplinarian
  • the crazy mama
  • the picture take
  • the referee
  • the phone caller
  • the organizer
  • the planner
  • the buddy
  • the meany
  • the everything-that-needs-to-be-done-with-a-smile-on-my-face-I-have-no-other-choice-but-to-embrace-it mama!  (and I probably wouldn’t change that either…remember, I NEED CONTROL!)

013

No comments:

Post a Comment